Just wanted to take a minute to let you know that our Ethan arrived via c-section at 7:30am this morning. Mom and Baby are doing great!
Here are his stats:
Weight: 8 lbs 14 oz
Length: 20 1/2 inches
So far so good. We expect to be here at the hospital until Saturday. I may get some more pictures to the blog before then, but I can't promise anything.
7 comments:
He's so sweet! Congrats!!! And what do you know, he wasn't even that big!
Congratulations! What a handsome little guy... love all that hair! Hope you're all doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures of baby Ethan!
Congrats! Look at all that hair! what a sweetie! I am glad you are doing well!
Congrats!! He is such a doll...here's hoping you have a fast recovery! :)
Congrats!!! He's a cutie!!
What a sweet boy! He's about the size I'd predicted, but I never thought you'd make it this long without going into labor on your own!
I haven't read your blog in a while. You're hilarious! I love the way you word everything. You had me cracking me up on the part about wearing the same pants every day. Ha! I've been there! And I'm about to do it again! Yikes!
I also really love the artwork that your friend Lacey helped you with. That girl is artistic!
Congrats, he's precious! That's too funny b/c that is exactly the weight Douglas was and 21in.
Post a Comment