Just like Monday it started with a 6:30am family breakfast of waffles and bacon before Daddy left for work because it was a special day.
But this day wasn't about Daddy, today was about Bella.

Today my Baby Bella started school!

I am so excited for her to start school and yet sad at the same time that she is even old enough for this to be happening. Where did the time go?
4 comments:
As usual she looks adorable. This is just preschool, right?
Crystal,
It is the Pre-K program. Here basically every 4 year old goes, as long as the school district has room. It is through the public school system and is free. It is everyday and basically is just like half day kindergarten. I really think she was ready for it last year, but b/c of her late birthday she didn't qualify.
how sweet! she looks so excited!
I cannot believe that she is starting school. Where does time go. She looks so cute. I think Abby would have picked out the same backpack.
Post a Comment