Ethan got to meet his Nana two weeks ago Friday. (I'm a little behind on blogging!) Of course, he loved her, and she loved him. We're so glad she's came to help us out. I feel bad that she spent her days off work scrubbing and cleaning my house. That is what she would have done if I had JUST had a baby, BUT since we moved 3 days later as well it had to be extra cleaned and extra detailed and I just couldn't do the work. So - thanks to Nana! I know you went to bed extra tired and sore each night, but we couldn't have done it without you.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Meeting Nana
Ethan got to meet his Nana two weeks ago Friday. (I'm a little behind on blogging!) Of course, he loved her, and she loved him. We're so glad she's came to help us out. I feel bad that she spent her days off work scrubbing and cleaning my house. That is what she would have done if I had JUST had a baby, BUT since we moved 3 days later as well it had to be extra cleaned and extra detailed and I just couldn't do the work. So - thanks to Nana! I know you went to bed extra tired and sore each night, but we couldn't have done it without you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there! It was great to see you guys today. I hope you love the ward...we do! I found your blog through Zack and Codi's. Just email me your email address and I'll add you to our blog readers. :) bekahslee at yahoo .com. You have a gorgeous family- cant wait to emet the rest of them!
Post a Comment