No Mommy, I'm not tired!
One plus about moving is that we now go to church at 8:30am instead of 1pm. I guess there are plus and minuses to that, but we mostly see it as a positive because it allows the return of "Family Nap Time." Family Nap Time occurs every Sunday after lunch - when EVERYONE lays down and takes a long afternoon nap. We have done this ever since Isabella was born.
Now that Isabella does not take daily naps it is really hard to convince her to lay down but she is very good about playing quietly while everyone else does. I knew last Sunday she was very tired but she refused to nap. She just kept saying she wasn't tired. So when I got up from my nap to feed Ethan this is what I found in the living room - the little girl who WASN'T tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment