Thursday, September 25, 2008

Natalie 0, 1, 2, and now 3


Natalie - 0 (or 2 weeks).
I have no idea why the picture is so small, I tried a million times to change it.


Natalie - 1 year.


Natalie - 2 years.


Today Natalie is 3. I can't believe it. She's been our "baby" for so long and suddenly she's a big sister and turning 3. She is so much fun, and she is SO spunky. She makes us laugh all the time, and she definitely KNOWS what she wants and most of the time she gets it. She loves to cuddle, she idolizes her big sister and she adores her little brother.

We love her so much and hope she has fun on her special day!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

I still remember that day and I can't believe it's been 3 years!!! She looks so much older and of course she is so cute too. Congratulations Natalie!!