
Today was a special day for us. Ethan was blessed at church.
Anthony did a beautiful job with the blessing.
Here are a few pictures.
(I haven't had a chance to take some of just Ethan yet, but I will - even if its on another day.)



Grandma and Grandpa woke up and left their house at 6am in order to be to church with us at 8:30 this morning. We're so glad they came!

Today is ALSO a special day because today is Nana's birthday!
We wish she were here with us, and we can't wait to sing to her over the phone tonight.

And today is ALSO a special day because today is Papa's (Anthony's grandfather) birthday. We also wish we could be with him for his birthday but we're so glad we saw him just a few weeks ago and were able to get this 4 generation picture. It is priceless.
So, like the title says, today is a special day times three. We had a wonderful day here for Ethan's blessing and we hope that Nana and Papa have had an equally wonderful day where they are! We love you! Happy Birthday to both of you.
3 comments:
Today IS a very special day! Ethan looks so cute in his little white outfit... and so BIG!
Jen, Ethan looks so cute! I wish we could have been there for his special day. I love the 4 generation picture. I think it is a good picture of all them. OK, Ethan is a little cranky, but he is allowed. Love you!
What a special day! It looks like you got some great pictures.
Post a Comment