My sister posted this on her blog...so since I posted a memory of her, according to the instructions I'm obligated to do this myself. :)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Try and think "positive", not "embarrassing"
5 comments:
my choir buddy! You were always such a beautiful thing with your gorgeous eyes! Not to mention you were a sweet friend. I have a million pictures of you from our Orlando trip...you just rock Jen :)
I remember lots, you waiting for Anthony, the whole Aaron saga, etc but more fondly I remember you on my wedding day, helping me get ready and sitting in the "moms" spot. Thanks for everything.
Aw...Crystal...that was sweet! I was honored to be there. And I can't wait to see your new little one...now hurry up and have him already!
I remember you helping me over and over again. Listening to me when we were back and forth about grad school, driving by and helping me when my car was stuck in the middle of the rode. Most of all I remember you being willing to watch Abby when you had just met me. I couldn't have asked for a better friend/running partner.
I remember meeting you at the Bloggers playdate, and now you have another little one to love!
Post a Comment