
When I found out I was having a baby boy back in February I was ecstatic, and terrified. I don't really know why, I just thought I knew what to do with girls and having a boy would be an entirely different experience. I didn't know what to do with a boy! I even talked to other mothers who had 2-3 girls first and then had a boy and they had similar thoughts and experiences while expecting their boy and they all said, just wait until you have him it is completely different than having a girl and you'll love it.
They were so right!
I am so in love with this little boy. He melts my heart everyday and I just want him to stay little forever, but I know that is not possible. He is such a good baby. He's sleeping consistently 12 hours at night, taking 2 good naps during the day (except for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week - I don't know what was up those days), he has a VERY healthy appetite, is cooing like crazy, and smiles at anyone who talks to him.
And another thing I love is that his sisters are as enamored by him as I am. It is so precious to watch Bella lay next to him and talk to him for almost an hour (no exaggeration), or see how excited Natalie is to watch every little thing I do with him and want to be apart of it. And I cannot fail to mention the pride I see in my husband as he watches he first son grow. I guess you could say at our house we're all in love with one little man, our Ethan Thomas.
2 comments:
I know- little boys are the sweetest things ever- i don't have experiences with girls, but I know I am so in love with our little Cohen. Aren't they so sweet-and they love their mommies!! Those pictures are adorable- I love his chubby cheeks. He is going to weigh more than Cohen in no time!
Such a sweet post! Thank heaven for little boys, eh? Especially ones that sleep 12 hours at night. Luuckky!
Post a Comment