In the next week I'm going to put together a new blog and I'd like it to be a community of contributors so let me know if you want to join in.
It is going to be called "Kitchen Helpers" and basically its a place to share recipes, ideas, grocery saving tips etc...basically anything that involves the kitchen and cooking for a family.
I don't know about you but I've been feeling in a rut when it comes to cooking lately, same old boring stuff recycled over and over AND I allowed my kids to get in a bad habit of choosing what they eat for dinner b/c Daddy was gone so often and it was easier just to make simple things that they would eat without fuss. So basically I think to start I was going to give the week a theme and then anyone who was a contributor would post a recipe and/or idea on that theme. Then we'd see what the blog evolved into.
But before I create it I wanted to see if there was enough interest. I know there are tons of recipe blogs out there...and I'd love your links so that we can link to all of those, but I just thought this idea might help me get out of the cooking blahs and give me some new recipes for my cook book and short cuts to save me time - which we all know is precious.
So if you want to join in, leave me a comment and I'll make sure you're one of the contributors.
12 comments:
Jen, I want to join, i have always wanted to join a cooking blog! I have lots of recipes to share, and want to learn new things!
I'm always needing good recipes. Count me in.
Great idea I would love to participate
I'm in..
You can count me in.
I'd love to be a part of that!
Jen I would love to do it with you-the list thing is so funny- where does she get it!!!
you know me - I love to cook :) I'm here if you need me!
What a great idea. Count me in!
I'd love to join!
Okay, everyone, I'll add you as soon as I can. For some reason blogger locked the site saying it was flagged as Spam. I don't know what flagged it, but anyway, I did what I am supposed to do in order for it to be unlocked and am just waiting to hear back. Stay tuned...
Sounds great. I'm in a cooking rut right now, so count me in!
Post a Comment