Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Totally excited to....

...fill my gas tank!

Okay, so why do I not have a picture?

Hmm...I don't know b/c I'll look like a crazy lady hanging out my car window to get one? No, b/c I keep forgetting to take my camera with me and I don't know how to download pictures off my camera.

So, you'll have to believe me. Gas today - $1.93! I'm not kidding. Those of you who live here and read my blog you can verify.

Yesterday it was $1.97 and the last time I filled was $2.21 - so it is still steadily falling.

It is pitiful that gas near $2 will excite me. I remember well being in high school and having to pay for my own gas in the car my parents let me drive and I could get a weeks worth of gas off the change in my center console. But seriously, it IS exciting...too bad we can't be certain this trend will last.

But, we can enjoy it while its here. It certainly makes me want to do more driving. Road trip anyone?

No comments: