First we saw this large beast:

And we narrowly escaped its attack.

Thankfully for the girls Daddy helped lead them to safety. It was a close call.

Our visit was much calmer after that, but still we saw plenty of large creatures like this:
and this:
The girls had a blast digging up bones and dino eggs.
And Ethan took it all in from the safety of his stroller. (notice his dino sweatshirt, I dressed him perfectly for the occasion.)
And Isabella even met someone named Isabella - Isabella Skeletonie that is.

The best part of visiting the museum was that we went as an entire family. For the past 3 years opportunities to do this have only presented themselves over holidays or summers, now for the past 3 weekends we've taken the opportunity to get out and do something fun as a family and we've all really enjoyed it. And a bonus - most of our excursions have been free with the exception of the gas it took to get there - which thankfully is sitting at a nice $1.77 a gallon for now!
5 comments:
was the museum free? I really want to go there.
I was wondering the same thing, is it free?! It looks like a fun place.
Oh and I forgot to ask, where is this museum?
It was free b/c of Anthony's work. But there is a free night in December. And its in Norman.
You're funny girl!!! Of course you could borrow a chair!! It's not a weird request, heck I asked to borrow a drill Ü.
PS I LOVE the pic of Ethan
Post a Comment