Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ethan Stats


(This picture is a sneak peak to our Valentine's - this isn't the picture I'm using, but the same outfit)

I had Ethan to the doctor yesterday for his 6 month check up. Yes, he's almost 7 months, but I got him in faster this time than last month. I would have had him in right on his 6th month mark but since the last one was so late they said there needed to be a full 6 weeks in between them for his shots.

Poor baby got 3 shots. He was mad for a minute, but he's been fine every since.

And here are his stats: (drum roll?)

Weight - 19lbs 15oz (This is the official stat, but the scale would seriously not stay still, it kept moving back and forth between 19lbs 15oz and 20lbs even, so I say 20lbs.) = 80%

Height - 28 inches - 90%

Head - I can't remember the actual measurement, but it was 25%. Isn't that funny. You usually think of babies as having BIG heads, but ALL 3 of my kids have always been in the 75-90 percentiles for weight and height and then the 25th for their head. They all have small heads.

The doctor said he was perfect. We had a few concerns we talked to her about, mainly his spitting up. This boy is a SPITTER! But she said she doesn't think its reflux and he doesn't need medication (I didn't think so but I thought I'd say something anyway). She said its just a nuisance. It is, it really is.

1 comment:

LittleMountains said...

You take such good pictures!!

Our little guy is a SPITTER too. I agree it is a nuisance. :)