
And I see more of these in my future.
(The Dandelion)
(The Dandelion)
I can remember being 5 and being so excited about the field of dandelions in our neighbor's yard. (I don't know if it was really a field, but in my memory it was) I can also remember painstakingly going through that "field" to get my mom the perfect bouquet. I am sure she was thrilled each time I brought her a handful of these yellow beauties. She always acted excited and even put them in a vase, okay not a vase, but a Dixie cup.
Now, I am the recipient of such loving gestures. I usually try to react with the same enthusiasm as my mother did, however, I have yet to come up with a good excuse as to why they disappear (into the trash can) over night.
Now, I am the recipient of such loving gestures. I usually try to react with the same enthusiasm as my mother did, however, I have yet to come up with a good excuse as to why they disappear (into the trash can) over night.
1 comment:
Cohen has been playing outside the last couple of days and now he has discovered leaves- so picks them up all excited and hands them to me. Of course he is too small to see me just toss them right after he hands them to me but I am imagining the same situation you are in. They are so sweet and it is so cute to see how excited they are!!
Post a Comment