Silly post, BUT if you sent me a blue mountain ecard...something's wrong with the email I got and I can't open it! : 0! Its driving me crazy, so I thought I'd put it out there.
just so you know, if it doesn't say the recipient in the email or subject line then a lot of times it could be junk mail or a virus. I received some from "hallmark" saying I had been sent an e-card by family. Usually when I get one it has the sender's name on it so I looked it up on snopes.com and they said that junk e-cards are being sent out.
...Or I could be way off and someone just wanted to tell you how great you are and it won't open.
1 comment:
just so you know, if it doesn't say the recipient in the email or subject line then a lot of times it could be junk mail or a virus. I received some from "hallmark" saying I had been sent an e-card by family. Usually when I get one it has the sender's name on it so I looked it up on snopes.com and they said that junk e-cards are being sent out.
...Or I could be way off and someone just wanted to tell you how great you are and it won't open.
Post a Comment