Friday, April 24, 2009

Ethan's Bad Afternoon

Ethan was having a bad afternoon the other day. It was beautiful outside, 90+ degrees, so I thought I'd let the girls spend all their energy running in the sprinklers. I THOUGHT Ethan might think it was fun too, if for nothing else but the entertainment of watching his sisters act like crazy maniacs. So first, I put him by the bubble machine. He quickly stood up to it, and this did not make him happy.

Then I set up up with a complete view of the action.
But he still wasn't happy.


So, he decided he'd had enough and headed for the house.


The girls didn't even notice his departure.


And he was finally happy back indoors.


Is it mean to have taken pictures of him so unhappy? I promise that I wasn't ignoring his cries. It doesn't take long to snap a picture and then run to his rescue. Really I got out the camera to capture how cute he was in his bath suit, it was the first time he wore it. Then all of Check Spellingthis happens. And I caught this story.



No comments: