I follow you through Laura's blog. This is such a great photo!!!
Thanks for the compliment Sarah! It made my day.
The picture is adorable. Jeremy says that it doesn't even look like Natalie. You did a great job!
Jen,Your pictures amaze me. I love seeing what you can do with a camera! This is one of my favorites! Someday there will be a Crabtree reunion and I will have you take some pics of my girls...-ashlee (your cousin konrad's wife)
I love this one!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I follow you through Laura's blog. This is such a great photo!!!
Thanks for the compliment Sarah! It made my day.
The picture is adorable. Jeremy says that it doesn't even look like Natalie. You did a great job!
Jen,
Your pictures amaze me. I love seeing what you can do with a camera! This is one of my favorites! Someday there will be a Crabtree reunion and I will have you take some pics of my girls...
-ashlee (your cousin konrad's wife)
I love this one!
Post a Comment