I had fully intended to have this be an old post about Ethan. I didn't want to forget him in my Mommy Memories, and as I realized just 2 nights ago he's really grown up. I couldn't believe the difference in a picure of him in January to now. HOWEVER, when I went to my old posts in what I thought was July 2008 (which was when he was born) I accidently went to July 2007 and I found THIS.
If nothing else, this week of walking down my memory lane I have become totally grateful for this blog. There are so many little stories that I have forgotten about. I mean, I remember them once I read them, but if I tried to recall them without this blog I wouldn't. I'm so glad to have all of this for my kids, and for me.
And just so Ethan ISN'T left out after all HERE is a post to show just how much my little boy has changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment