I have returned from my death bed, although I am not all better yet, but at least I can function for the most part. :) My poor kids have been bored out of their minds this week. I definitely got docked many mommy points each time I turned on the tv and said, "Mommy's just too tired."
Tonight, they decided to show me their new "talent". Hula Hooping!
Isabella is surprisingly good and can keep it up for quite some time. The only reason it drops is b/c she stops in anticipation of it falling, if she'd just keep those hips going it would stay up.

Natalie on the other hand doesn't quite get the concept yet, but don't worry, because as she says, "She's a natural." She'll get it in time. Until then, she's so fun to watch!

Oh, and I mustn't forget. SOMEONE has a birthday coming up in the next week...

2 comments:
Hey You,
I hope you are feeling better, girl! I love that pic of Ethan, such a little smiler for you. Hopefully you're getting a little R&R today!
Hol
send me a message with your phone # to get together one of these days!! I hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment