
Saturday morning we had an early birthday party for Natalie at Nana's house. Nana found a cute Bride dress up kit with a dress, a veil, cloves, a necklace, shoes, a bouquet and even a wedding ring. Once she had it on she became the perfect little model and we had a quick "bridal" session. Isn't she beautiful?




The funny thing is that when we got home from Texas it was the first thing the girl's started playing with. This time however Bella was the bride and Natalie was the photographer. You should have heard Natalie posing Bella and then Bella asking to see her picture in the view finder and saying, "Oh, I love that one!"
Oh yeah, and don't you love the orange shirt she was wearing under the dress?
3 comments:
So cute! They have a great imagination!
Wow - it's amazing how just some dress ups can give you a peek into the future! She looks cute! I guess this is the reason we all have dreams of that day.
Oh my! That is the cutest thing I've seen in a while, AND I can totally imagine you doing that at her age!
Post a Comment