
So the shock has worn off, almost. But regardless of the fact that I am still processing this all I don't have the luxury of time, so I must get packing. But first, we've decided to have a garage sale, so I am decluttering. Thankfully I have my little helper - Ethan. I went to the kitchen to get a marker and when I came back in this (above) was how I found him.
He's so cute...I think I'll just pack him up and bring him with me!

Oh, and I have to share something cute he started yesterday. He can say his own name! I wish I had a digital video recorder, but I don't b/c you just have to hear it. He walks around just repeating it over and over...it kind of sounds like..."Ee-tah"..."Ee-tah" And if you call him by his name it sets him off saying it over and over for quite a while. Sometimes he'll even pat his tummy or chest while saying it as if he's saying, "I'm Ethan."
No comments:
Post a Comment