Today I was itching to do something creative (outside opening and emptying boxes). I didn't have much to work with considering I didn't want to put much effort or time into it. So we used the apples we were using for a snack. It was just a few minutes and I thought it would pacify the itch I've been having for my camera...well it only wet my appetite, and now I want more. Bu I've GOT to put it on hold until I finish the house, and truthfully other than pictures on the wall (which I am still deciding) I will be done tomorrow - thank goodness. 
Natalie decided she didn't like the red part of the apple, so we put it on her head for a quick picture before I peeled it. Then Bella had the idea that she was Snow White and reinacted the scene where Snow White ate the apple ad fell on the floor...she even directed how she wanted the picture to look. It was so cute. (But, I am pretty sure that when Snow White fell to the floor she didn't lay on a big pink piggie pillow!)

1 comment:
Those are so fun!
Post a Comment