Friday, December 04, 2009

Ethan's Latest Victim


Sad, but true that this nut-cracker soldier will no longer be apart of our Christmas decor. Well, actually now that I think about it, he is repairable. A little glue and a new drum stick and he'd be good as new. But Ethan certainly made quick work of him. Obviously it was a risk I was willing to take as I put it where he could reach it. And obviously I wasn't too upset, since I was willing to hold off on telling him "no" long enough to take a picture. (see below)


Then, that wasn't the only trouble this little boy was into today. At some point in the morning I went in my room to use the bathroom and when I returned this is what I saw:

He was pretty proud of himself!


P.S. We don't typically keep our TV on our coffee table. We sold our entertainment center before moving and we haven't had the time to replace it yet...it may need to be replaced soon since he got on this table with out the aid of anything, just climbed up himself. The other day I walked out of my room (again b/c I had gone in to use the restroom...a girls got to pee) to find him standing on top of the kitchen table. My girls NEVER did this. He's going to give me a heart attack.

No comments: