Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wishing Her a Happy Birthday!


Today is Isabella's 6th birthday. Its unbelievable that I was fortunate enough to be blessed to be her mother. She teaches me, and amazes me DAILY.


She is the best daughter, big sister and little girl in the world, and I'm not one bit bias...it's just true.Go HERE to my photog blog to see her 6 year portraits. I tried to share ones here that I didn't share on the other so grandparents could see the rest.

Happy Birthday Bella. So glad you're better to enjoy it.

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

So cute. I still can not believe your are in Florida.

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

happy birthday Bella- how exciting. I can't believe she is 6- I met you when she was just a baby and it didn't seem to be 5 years ago! What a sweet girl and super cute pics Jen

The Welsh's said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. She looks so much like her mother! Great photography by the way! I'm impressed!