Saturday, February 13, 2010

All You Need is Love


...and for me love is my 3 + their dad.

Happy Valentine's weekend everyone. Hug and kiss the ones you love...and maybe even enjoy this long picture post full of what else? L-O-V-E.
XOXO

(Now for a little song switch-a-roo)

L...

...is for the way you LOOK at me!

O...


...is for the only ONE I see.
V!

...is very, very - EXTRA Ordinary!

And, E...

...is even more than ANYone that you adore.

Love!

...is all I'm going to GIVE to you!
LOVE..

...is more than just a game for TWO.

TWO in love can make it,

take my heart but please don't break it.

Love is made for me and you!


The End. (And the only valentine's picture I got of him....hehe)

XOXO

2 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

So cute!!! And that last picture literally made me laugh out loud!!

Lisa said...

incredibly beautiful post, Jen!