No, its not the sunrise.
This is the space shuttle Discovery on its way to space.
I woke up the kids early this monring so they could see their first shuttle launch.
(Well, not Ethan.)
Bella was excited, Natalie was a bit grumpy, but,
when it came into view they both "oo-ed" and "aw-ed."
Ethan woke up shortly after we came in.
The lauch was replaying on the TV and his eyes got wide and he said, "WOW!"
It is a WOW. It is something I never really thought much about seeing in my life,
but I am so glad that I have.

2 comments:
That is really cool. I got to watch it on TV as it happened and I was thinking about you guys. Wish I could have seen it in person. See you in a couple of days!
Jen this is AMAZING!!!! So glad you got to see it!!
Post a Comment