What Grade are you in?
A: Pre-k
What is your teacher’s name?
A: Mrs. Ambler
Is she nice?
A: Yeah, because she always lets us have a cookie and because she lets us have 2 play times.
How many kids are in your class?
A: There is so much kids I can’t count all of them – for real! (the truth? 17)
Do you remember any of their names?
A: One is named Addison – maybe not or maybe is.
What do you remember about your first day?
A: Having the cookies and 2 play times.
What do you do in class?
A: Learn! Learn peoples names and learn about letters.
What is your favorite thing you did this week?
A: Learn! We did a letter A activity.
Do you want to go back to school next week?
A: YEAH! Because school is so fun, I KNEW it was going to be so fun!
I decided to ask Natalie a few questions about school to record her answers as she gave them. It took a bit of persuasion as she said talking was boring, but after promising to let her help me clean daddy’s car afterwards she was on board. What a silly girl!
This last photo’s pose was here idea. And of course, I didn’t have a chair or a wider angled lens…so I did a big no-no and chopped off her hands and feet. She said this would make a beautiful picture, then she couldn’t stop giggling, she knew she was being funny.
2 comments:
I LOVE reading your posts, and seeing all of your amazing pictures! You have very cute kiddos!
That second to last pic is my favorite! Love her expression, the conversion, and the composition. Beautiful!
Post a Comment