That is right! She is here! She was born Sunday September 25th at 7:44am via c-section. I was in total shock and worried she wouldn't be ready to come, but to my pleasant surprise she was big and ready to come. She weight 8lbs and 0.9oz, so almost 8lbs1oz. and was 20 and 3/4 inches long and very healthy. We got home today around 2:30, Natalie is jaundice so they sent over a home nurse with a Billirubin blanket (lighted blanket/wrap) that she is supposed to have on 20 out of every 24 hours and at 7:30 in the morning the nurse will come back to draw blood and take it to the lab for her billirubin count. Hopefully all is well in the morning and we'll discontinue that treatment and start life as normal.
I am feeling great considering I had a c-section 2 days ago. Much better procedure and recovery than my first c-section was, I have been greatly appreciative of that. I still can't believe our October baby came in September....before the crib was up, the car seat was installed, I bought any newborn diapers, and before I'd bought a new baby bath! My "to-do" list was getting done, but no where NEAR done. I guess my second daughter has already taught me that sometimes even the most planned out things don't happen as scheduled and that can be just fine too!
I'll write more in a few days, hopefully with a few more pictures! But wanted to share our news!
Hope all is well with you and yours!
Love,
Jen, Anthony, Isabella and our new sweet Natalie Celeste!




4 comments:
Jennifer and Anthony
Congrats on your new baby. She look so so sweet. 3 weeks early. WOW! I am glad she is healthy and you can get home and start your new life.
Love,
Malinda
Wow!!!! Congratulations!!! I was totally surprised to see pictures when I checked your blog! Our baby came 1 1/2 weeks early and ended up in a different month and a total surprise... but not as early as little Natalie! Especially because the c-section was scheduled early too! How exciting. I'm glad to hear everything is going well! That is wonderful, congrats!
Way to go Jennifer (and Anthony)!!! I'm so happy for your little family. Maybe one day I can come for a visit.
Congrats on the new baby! Natalie is so cute and sweet. I am glad to hear that everything went well.
Post a Comment