Friday, November 04, 2005

Lots of pictures


Here is Isabella on Monday night as the Frog. She loved to tell everyone what the frog says, "RIBBIT!"


Here is Natalie and Max, I had Jeri take this picture to measure their size difference. Natalie was 5 weeks old when this picture was taken and Max is 5 1/2 months. Two weeks ago someone at church saw my dad holding Max and commented to Anthony that we had a HUGE baby! He thought Max was Natalie and that I'd given birth to Max 4 weeks ago (Max weighs 19lbs)!!!


I was incharge of dessert at my mom's house Sunday night. To go along with the theme of eating gross things I made mud pudding cups with worms in them for the kids and then I made this cake for the adults. I thought it turned out well!


This is Isabella eating her "Mud."


We took this picture of her b/c she's wearing her cousin's shoes (on the wrong feet), Grandma's bracelet and stuffing her face! We thought it was funny!


Here is one of all of us on my mom's fireplace. Too bad Natalie was crying!


This one is my favorite b/c I think it is the best one of Natalie so far. She's so wide eyed and you can really see what she looks like. This was taken last Sunday so it is pretty recent for those of you who don't live here and get to see her. That is why I need a digital camera so that I can post recent pictures all the time! (hint, hint...christmast is coming honey!)

No comments: