


Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a great week! We have! Actually nothing in particular has happened to make it great, but we're just enjoying life! Of course, for Anthony, the stress of law school is ever increasing and he can't wait to have the semester behind him, but aside from that life is great at our house!
Of course we had Halloween to celebrate this week! It actually started Friday night when the girls and I went to a Halloween party at a friend's house. Anthony could not go because, you guessed it, he was studying for law school! Isabella went as a lady bug and was adorable! Unfortunately I don't have those pictures developed yet, but I will post one when I do. Natalie went as an angel, it was a simple costume, she wore a white onesie that had satin wings attached to the back and the front said "Heaven Sent" in silver thread. I went as myself! (very creative!)
Then Sunday night we went to dinner at Grandma's house, she served brains (spaghetti) with a blood sauce (tomato)! There were also eye balls (olives) to munch on! For dessert we had some mud cups with worms (pudding and gummy worms). Isabella really didn't get it all, but her cousins, Jeremy and Nicole, loved it.
Monday night we took Isabella up to the church for Trunk or Treat. We've never been to one and thought it was great fun! There was a GREAT turn out so Isabella got plenty of candy for US to eat. Because the weather turned colder on Halloween day, she would have been too cold in her lady bug costume. Thankfully we'd been given some hand-me-down costumes that were very warm. Isabella had the choice between being a bunny and a frog, she picked the frog and was the cutest little frog! I wish I could put a sound bite of her saying "ribbit!" on here! She got into it and thought it was fun getting things put into her pumpkin bucket. I stayed at our car and handed out candy while Anthony took her around, he said she even said, "Trick or Treat" a few times, and she ALWAYS said "thank you!" She's such a polite little girl!
Natalie is doing great! She is really starting to fatten right up. I don't have a clue what she weighs because she hasn't been to the doctor since she was 2 weeks. She is holding her head pretty well and can follow objects with her eyes now. She is a very noisy baby always grunting, even in her sleep! She doesn't like to be swaddled up in a blanket at night, she wants her arms out so they can move around! Isabella LOVED being swaddled, just another way they are different. I think I could have guessed some of these things about Natalie because when I was pregnant with her she was CONSTANTLY moving. She doesn't like to sit still -- maybe she's going to be a busy body like her mommy.
Well, I think that is about it for an update on us. I am going to post some more pictures a little later today when my sister brings her digital camera over, it has some pictures from Trunk or Treat and I think from my mom's Halloween party. So if they're not on here yet check back soon!
Have a great week!
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment