Thursday, February 02, 2006

Another Week, Another Entry


This picture was taken by me, we were all playing on the floor and I couldn't resist. I LOVE having pictures of me and my girls! Now my goal is to remember to get the camera out when Anthony is home and capture some of my 3 favorite people!

This week has been kind of quiet - well, I don't know if QUIET is the correct word. We've started a play group here on Tuesday afternoons which is really great for all of us. Isabella has an afternoon of fun with about 4 or 5 friends and I have an afternoon of adult conversation with 4 or 5 of mine! Typically we start at 2pm and the kids have such a great time and the adults have such a great time we loose track of time and it usually ends around 5pm when everyone rushes home to make dinner! It makes me feel like I am finally making some good friends here in Tulsa - b/c it takes time! We've been here 8 months and I am just now feeling that.

8 months? Did I say we've been here THAT long! I can hardly believe it! Time sure has flown by. I can't believe we're already into February of 2006! Have you ever thought about when you were a kid how a month seemed like an eternity and now as adults it seems like if we so much as blink a whole year has passed? Sometimes I wish for those really long days I had as a child when I had nothing to do or think about but sit under the tree in the back yard on a blanket with books and a snack and just relax. It is funny that when we are kids we complain and want to be adults and when we are finally adults we wish we are kids with no responsibility.

Well, I am going to keep this one short, I don't have alot to say - I may post later this weekend b/c Anthony is taking Isabella out Friday night to a Daddy Daughter Dance. She's so excited, we picked out her dress yesterday and we've been talking all week about her big date with daddy. I think she's going to have blast and feel so special, and I think her daddy is going to have an equally good time making her feel so special!

Have a good week!

~jen

No comments: