Monday, July 03, 2006

American Kids


Since it is the 4th tomorrow I couldn't resist posting the pictures I took today of my American Girls!


Yes, we dressed festive a day early, but don't worry we have more festive outfits for tomorrow. Clothes are never a shortage thanks to Aunt Brenda and Cousin Rachel!



We also had this picture taken with our cousins today at The Picture People. It was kind of impromptu. Jeri was taking her kids to have their pictures done at JCPenny and I told her this morning I was toying with the idea of taking my girls to Picture People. Then we talked about what her kids were wearing, it turned out they were dressed for the 4th of July as well so we decided to take a picture that the kids can have after they move. They are in age order.
Jeremy, Nicole, Isabella, Max and Natalie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute! I love the pictures with all the cousins. That is something they will cherish!

Brianne said...

How adorable! Any excuse to take a picture, right? I'm the same way. Can you imagine life without your digital camera? I guess that's why there are at least twice as many pictures of Ben in his first year of life than my parents have of me altogether growing up! How fun for our kids to have all these special memories captured on film.