Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving


Me and my little helper!


Bella helping me make rolls.


Jason and Natalie.


Kessa and Bella.


Our Turkey!


Anthony carving a turkey for the first time.


We had a great Thanksgiving day! Our friends Kessa and Jason came over all day to cook and watch football, then later for dessert our friends Lasey and Jason joined us. Isabella loved helping in the kitchen, but Natalie was a little moody all day long. I think maybe the commotion was just too much for her.

It was my first year making the dinner. The night before I stayed up way too late getting things done so that I wouldn't have as much to do on Thanksgiving itself. Then the next morning when Kessa and Jason arrived Kessa and I went to work in the kitchen. It turned out pretty well. I have so many left overs though, I don't even want to think about it. We could eat turkey dinners for the next week I'm sure!

Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

~jen

No comments: