
About 2 weeks ago I realized that Anthony and I's anniversary was coming up. No, its not our wedding anniversary, it is the anniversary of our first kiss. We weren't actually dating when the kiss took place. Our first date was actually the November BEFORE the kiss and it was very awkward. But that is another story for another time.
Our relationship started long before April 7, 1998, we were best friends but it was on this day 9 years ago that it also became a romance. One of the best things about our relationship is the fact that we've remained best friends all these years.
It is fun to look back and remember the giddiness of new love, but it is even better to look forward to the possibilities we have in life together.
I love you sweetheart! Happy Anniversary!
P.S. For those of you who didn't know us back then, this is our Prom picture from May 1998.
5 comments:
Aww, you look beautiful! The anniversary of our first kiss was about this time too! (the 5th or 6th). I can't believe I don't remember now because I gave shane such a hard time about not remembering. Oh well, hopefully I have it written down somewhere.
Anyway, you guys look so young. Best friends is definitely the way to start!
Puppy love is amazing. It's so much fun to see pictures from the past. That is such a cute picture! Was this prom? It looks like a HS prom picture. You guys looks so adorable. I really had to work for my first kiss. Jeff was just not picking up the vibes. But, THAT is a whole other story. I think you have started another challenge questing brewing in my mind... maybe next month we can all post how we met our husbands and the story that goes with it. I think they would be so much fun to read, because mine is hilarious.
I got your post about plans for August, it sounds good to me! I didn't hear the whole $4 rumor. I know it will probably reach $3 again (it's almost there already.) I hope it works out, I think it would be a blast!
How cute...the good ol' days of AHS. You guys really do have one of the most interesting "love stories". Emily's got another great idea in the works - I'd love to read everyone's stories.
Anyway, that's so funny you brought up a bloggers' get-together. I've been meaning to email you forever and see when you'd be coming out again so we could start planning one. I'm so excited!
That is a cute picture! I remember you and Anthony together in high school, good times, good times!
Emily, yes this is from our Senior High School Prom! Its funny b/c I really don't think I look THAT different (other than younger), it is Anthony that looks the most different but for some reason my kids can pick him out of old pictures but not me! What is up with that?
I'll be waiting for the next challenge.
Post a Comment