Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring Pictures




I took the girls to a beautiful park today for some pictures. I was a little disappointed when we left thinking they hadn't been very cooperative, but I am pleasantly surprised with what I got. They have 2 more matching dresses and one set of coordinating outfits - so they'll be plenty more spring photo shoots coming. I am sure my girls are thrilled!

Jen

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Jen, those are beautiful! After you mentioned that you were going to take them out to do that, it made me a little jealous because there is only so much I can do with Hannah right now since she's not sitting yet! Oh well, my time will come. And I LOVE matching them. She's still small enough that it's harder to find the matching stuff, but it won't be long before it will be perfect!

~Jen~ said...

Sarah, match when you can b/c Isabella is about to the point that she is too big to find matching clothes for the 2 of them. I'll be sad, and by the time they're in the same sizes again Isabella will be old enough to think it is lame!

Rhonda said...

Those pictures are great. They are so cute! The sibling relationship sounds like fun but I am not ready for that yet!!!!

-Laura- said...

Those are adorable! Your girls are so pretty! That looks like a great park too - perfect for picture taking.

Brianne said...

What a beautiful park...and even more beautiful little girls! You got some awesome shots! They look like miniature brides in some of them with their little white dresses surrounded by flowers. So cute!