Brough Family Reunion 2007
The whole family. All 28 of us!
All of my family came to Oklahoma this week for our family reunion.
It was so much fun to see everyone, we hadn't all been together since Steve and Crystal's wedding 2 years ago. Here are the portraits that my brother Steve took of everyone.
My mom and dad. The reunion was a belated celebration of their 40th wedding anniversary.
My sister Jeri and her family.
Jeremy(7), Max(2), Brian, Jeri and Nicole(6).
My brother Rob and his family.
Olivia (5), Holly, Jordan (10), Rob, and Jackman (3 weeks).
My brother Jeff and his family.
Jeff, Robin, Ries (10) and Alexi (8).
My brother Mike and his family.
Emma (18mo), Meredith, Mike, Julia (3), Clarissa (5), and Scott (7).
My brother Steve and his wife Crystal.
They have a baby on the way - due November 30th!
Of course, there is my family.
It was so much fun being together!
Stay tuned for more pictures from the reunion.
~jen
8 comments:
Wow! I didn't realize you had so many siblings.....for some reason I thought Jeri was the oldest. Your parents are so lucky. What a big beautiful family!
Rhonda,
You are right, Jeri is the oldest. However, she is almost 12 years older than me. Steve and I are the youngest and there are 3 OTHER boys between Steve and Jeri. I listed the families in the birth order of my siblings.
Fun! I love the pic of your mom and dad, so sweet!
Awwww...how fun. I can't wait till we can do that. Mom and dad and all the gang look great!!
All the pictures turned out great! How fun to have everyone together. I forgot you were having the reunion and I was about to call and make sure you were alright because you hadn't posted in a long time (for you anyway)! Turns out you were just busy with all the family...phew.
Great family pictures! It's so hard to coordinate those. Hope your reunion was wonderful and your parents had a nice 40th! How special.
What a fun idea to make a cousin book! We're going to have to make one of those in a few years! All of these pictures are so incredible! Did you hire a photographer?
Melissa, we didn't hire a photographer. My brother took the formal family pictures and I took the cousin pictures.
Post a Comment