Look out fellow drivers, in just 14 years (unless the current laws change) SHE could be behind the wheel! And THAT is a scary thought.
Last week after a trip to Wal-mart I was putting the groceries in the car and came out to find this! After a talk about how dangerous this could be I snapped a few pictures and got them out of the car, and proceeded to talk to them again about how we don't play in the car! I'm sure my photographing of certain situations doesn't aid my discipline in the same situation.
2 comments:
Ben LOVES to get up in the front seat too. He presses EVERY button and lever so I never know what's going to happen when I start the car the next time...windshield wipers, hazard lights, radio blaring, the heater on, etc. I know it's not a safe place to play, but he's gotten up there a few times when I'm cleaning out the car or moving car seats around. He must take after his father who drove their car into the neighbors' house when he was 3 years old!
3 Years old?! You married a crazy man!
Post a Comment