Okay, I'm late on posting this. I'll keep it short.
I did better this week than last, but there is something that keeps me from finishing all of my work outs, its called exhaustion. I realized last week that the key for me will be doubling up my work outs so that I can finish them all in 5 days so I at least get Saturday to sleep in. ( and sleep in just means getting up with the girls, so no later than 7:30am I promise) This week so far I have been late getting up every morning, I think I'm exhausted, but at least I'm on track so far to finish my workouts.
Last week I give my self a B+ I was only lacking 1 of my workouts. Maybe that even qualifies for an A-.
Jen
1 comment:
Good job Jen! Hang in there! It's hard to push through workouts when you hit that breaking point. The days I can't finish my workouts strong I just try to think I'll try to get more rest and do better tomorrow...still that's hard in reality, but mentally helps! :) Sometimes just getting there and doing something is enough. :) Good job!!
Post a Comment