....you mix a messy house and a 2 year old being potty trained.
She has an accident on your CLEAN towels which happen to be on the recliner b/c you haven't folded them yet. Yuck!
I guess its time to fold the laundry! Well, actually I need to re-wash it first.
I do have to say that Natalie did VERY well today. Since getting new panties in her stocking for Christmas she's been really excited to wear them. I put it off until this week, and now I am hoping she will catch on quickly. The accident I spoke of above was her first all day today and it is 5pm. She's been in panties since she woke up at 8am, with the exception of her nap.
With any luck we'll be out of diapers in no time!
~jen
3 comments:
Sounds fun. I HATE potty training. At least it was just the towels.
Wow!! Jennifer, I haven't seen you in forever! How the heck are ya!
That is really funny...probably not so much to you, but it made me laugh! It sounds like she's doing pretty well though! Yea! Janelle was potty trained by 2 - I'm not sure Spencer will ever be ready!
Post a Comment