Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Girls


It was a beautiful spring like day yesterday so we decided to go outside and have a little photo shoot. I KNOW it isn't my kids favorite thing, but I can never resist - and I need some shots for Valentine's Day. I found some great free downloads for cards and edges here.


Isabella. The two words that instantly come to mind when I think of her are smart and helpful. Yes, she has her moments where she pushes my buttons (don't they all?) but generally she is a very helpful girl. She also constantly amazes me by how smart she is. I do not proclaim that my child is in anyway a genius, but, her ability to comprehend and analyze everything truly amazes me - I mean she's only 4. She is a very deep thinker and so she is also naturally very tender hearted. She is very much like her father.


Natalie. The two words that come to mind when I think of Natalie are precious and funny. Sometimes I have to remind myself to laugh at Natalie instead of taking everything so seriously. She's 2, she will do something that I'm not happy about and then she'll say "I funny!" She is a handful, there is no doubt about that, but my heart melts each night after prayer when she runs up to daddy to give him a hug and kiss and says, "I wove you daddy!" and then proceeds to do the same thing for Bella - she saves my hugs and kisses and I wove yous for when I put her in her bed. She is so sweet and precious and she has so many little funny habits that I know I will miss as they fade away with age and maturity.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pictures and I love the edging.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. Natalie sounds a lot like Emme.Your girls look so much like Anthony -I can't wait to find ot what baby #3 is!

Emily said...

Cute pictures, the edges are so fun. I need to get together with someone for a digi scrap tutorial!

~Jen~ said...

Emily, I don't digi scrap - these are super simple - but they are in photo shop - I can't remember if you have that or not.