Anthony's first final is just one week from this coming Tuesday. This means long days and nights of studying. In the first semester Anthony quickly learned that studying at home just doesn't work for him - he needs to be some place else away from distractions. (apparently I am a distraction.) After the 2nd semester I learned that we needed to come up with a solution for eating during these long days and nights because eating out every meal for 3 weeks just wasn't working.
He studies mainly at school and at a friend's apartment. So - in an effort to keep down food costs and keep his (and his friend's) mind fueled this is how I try to send him off. In these bags are fresh muffins, chips, queso, rice, snacks and a mexican casserole for them to bake for dinner. And of course there is Diet COKE - apparently it keeps them going. This also saves them the time of having to go out and find food - although I understand sometimes they just need to get out for a break. This should last them through the weekend before I need to restock.
I really don't mind doing it. You know how when someone is so stressed and there seems to be nothing you can do to help? Well...this is the way I found to help out Anthony, and I guess his friend Dan is just lucky to be Anthony's study partner.
1 comment:
Tell Anthony good luck with his finals! We are excited that for you guys that he is graduating and that he has a job. Remember to send us the codes from all those boxes of Diet Cokes he is drinking during finals!!! We love you!
Post a Comment