Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Natalie - My Helper


Tuesday while Isabella was at school I kept myself busy in the office sorting, cleaning and packing. It got to a point in the closet where everything in it was packed (I won't mention that I had taken a lot of junk out and that was ALL OVER the office floor. THAT mess is Anthony's job once he graduates.).

So I wanted to move some of the boxes from the entry way into that closet to conceal them. I knew I could most likely move every box in the entry way but 1 (b/c it was just too darn heavy) so I started the process. Natalie who had been playing dress up in the living room finally saw an opportunity to help and while I was in the closet arranging the boxes I heard her grunting in the living room. Next thing I knew she came around the corner carrying this box and said, "Here mom, I help!"

It was so cute I had to say, "Hold on let mommy get the camera!" Oh, and don't worry it obviously wasn't a heavy box. It had 2 extension chords in it - I had just started a box for any chords and wires I find along the way - it was the only one she could carry - but she still grunted like it weighed 50 lbs.

1 comment:

-Laura- said...

That is so cute! I love little helpers! (Most of the time.)