Monday, July 21, 2008

Four Days Old


This morning Ethan was 4 days old. Honestly, it seems like longer ago than that b/c I can't imagine life without our little guy. He's so sweet and it seems he's always been apart of our family. Yesterday was a bit of a rough and overwhelming day for me (darned hormones) but today has been much better. There are still a few bumps in the road but I'm not as worried or stressed about it, there is too much else to stress about! :)




I took Ethan into the doctor this morning for a billirubin test, or jaundice. He is a bit more jaundice and has lost more weight than when we left the hospital but the doctor wasn't too concerned. He spent the afternoon sunbathing at Grandma's because we don't have a good window in our house for it and it seems to have helped some. We're going to go back and do it again tomorrow.


Anyway, I have a thousand pictures I'd like to share, so be watching in the next few days and I'll share a few of my favorites from his first few days.

3 comments:

Ashley Canady said...

Hey Jen,

He is so precious. Glad everything went well:)

Brianne said...

He's such a cute little man! I just love all that hair. He actually reminds me a lot of my babies, or maybe it's just a boy thing. Whatever it is, it's making me the teeny-tiniest bit baby-hungry, but I'll have to see how you survive 3 before I take the plunge :)

Crystal said...

Ditto to the little man comment. He's adorable.