Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Bathroom


It is silly how excited I was (am) about the towels I bought for this bathroom. I mean, come on, they are just towels! But they are the softest and prettiest towels I have ever owned. Anthony said that they feel more like a blanket than a towel - I don't know if he considers that a good thing or not but I sure do!

So...what is left to do in the house? Well, we need to finish Anthony's office, get everything hung on the walls, hang curtains in the kids room, find a comforter set for my room and do something with it (right now its just a catch all), oh and figure something out to do with our mantel...any ideas?

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Very nicely decorated. I want to come over and take a bath in it. :-)

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Hey! I bumped into the day you were buying those! The pic doesn't do them justice either. They are GORGEOUS! After I saw you that day, I seriously considered redoing my own bathroom in the same stuff!

I think your walls would look cool in that soft green color, or even a chocolate brown! My friend just did that and it looks awesome! She has a lot of white trim and very little wall space, so it worked well in her bathroom. Not dungeon-like at all.

Bec said...

Very cute!! I have those towels too and LOVE them!! They are so pretty!

Bec said...

oh also, my new link is this in case you didn't know becnty.blogspot.com

~Jen~ said...

Thanks Becca ... I actually have your new link but I've been too lazy to switch it. But I need to b/c I don't visit your site as often b/c its not right there for me. There are alot of changes I need to make to my site - like the header...its over a year old AND now it doesn't have Ethan.

Oh, and Lacey - I totally agree painting would look GREAT but we're renting for a year and if I paint I hvae to get permission and possibly return it to the original color when we leave...so I'll save that for when I buy.

Ku'ulei said...

Oooo! VERY nice. I love this pattern.

Very cozy and welcoming and relaxing. Nice job!