Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, and Happy Birthday to me!

It's here!!!!! My Christmas gift (and anniversary gift and birthday gift b/c after this he never has to get me another thing. Well...maybe not:)) from my AMAZINGLY adorable husband!!! I'm so excited. And a little nervous about it all in one. Here it is...


...I think I heard the angels sing when I opened it. No joke.

Thanks sweet heart, your the best!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you!!!! I love my D40!!! I just need to learn how to use it better. :) YAY!

Brianne said...

How exciting! Have fun playing around!

Crystal said...

Sweet!! Have fun with it.

Lacey said...

Luuuuucky.

Melissa said...

What fun! I'm looking into saving for this one myself. Do you still love it? Any [secret] regrets in getting this specific model? I heart it's an incredible camera, beginning DSLR or not!