Of course, I took pictures.
I debated whether or not to even share this picture, but I figured grandparents would appreciate it. Easter morning was so dark and rainy that I had to just turn my camera to auto and allow the flash to go off. Ethan's not even in the picture, he was still napping because I usually literally dress him as we're walking out the door. We'll get dressed up on a nicer day and I'll get some of him. He matched the girls too.
The girls looked beautiful in their dresses. I gave up having them wear the exact same dress this year, I think they're tired of it (and so am I....well, sometimes I'm not). This year I gave them options and let them each pick what they wanted to wear and these were their choices.
1 comment:
They both are adorable. I esp. love Bella's skirt. It's cool that they have matching sweaters.
Post a Comment