
Today is Mother's Day. Today is my day, my mom's day, and your day too.
Being a mother, today I am being celebrated. But, I celebrate too. Yes, I celebrate the mother I came from, and each mother who has influenced my life. But also the children who came from me. These three little souls who fill my life to the brim.
I realize that lately I've been griping too much about the little things and overlooking the big ones. So today I am refocusing. Today I want to relax, yes, but I also want to snuggle with each one of my kids individually and tell them that their Mommy loves them. Just the way they are. In them I have the greatest gift - the opportunity to be a Mom. And better yet, to be THEIR mom. I want them to know today, and always, that I consider that to be a gift, a blessing and a privilege.

1 comment:
Super cute pics of your adorable kiddos! Hope you've had a wonderful mother's day!
Post a Comment