If you know my brother, Steve, and even if you don't THIS is a must read people.
I've known about it for 2 days and I still can't believe he delivered his own son. Way to go Steve! You're my hero. And Crystal - I still can't believe you had your baby on the bathroom floor - you get to claim the best birthing story of the family. And Carson is one cute baby. I can't wait to see him in person!
3 comments:
whoa! way to go steve!!! did the baby just come SUPER fast?
Jen, that is crazy! That's on my something-I-never-want-to-happen-to-me list. Hope you had a great birthday. It was so fun to see all your pictures.
Oh my goodness! I could not even imagine...well mostly because I have to have c-sections and so that would just be bad, but WOW! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope it was a fabulous day! Loved the pictures of your younger childhood days.
Post a Comment