Monday, May 25, 2009

Natalie in Wonderland


I took this picture of Natalie yesterday morning at a new park we discovered. It reminds me so much of the beginning of Alice in Wonderland when Alice is daydreaming. I just wish Natalie had a big book with her, wasn't Alice reading a book?

2 comments:

Brianne said...

What a darling photo! I think a lady was reading a book to Alice while she was daydreaming in the tree... I could be wrong but that was one of my little sister's favorite movies growing up so I saw it plenty of times!

Adam and Sherry said...

o my goodness adorable!!! I can't believe we found your family in blogger land!!! (O yea this is your cousin Sherry if you didn't figure that out)PLEASE PLEASE send me an email so I can invite you to our family's blog. Our whole family has them too they are so much fun. my email is onhwy66@q.com. I am so excited that we can get to know your family better!!! Your kids are so cute!!!