Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Girl's Summer...So Far

Wow! I've gone a week and a half without blogging. I should check to see if I am even still breathing! :) And even more shocking than the fact that I've gone so long without blogging? Is the fact that in that week and a half I've maybe taken 3 pictures of my kids.

Gasp! (yes, I heard you gasp!) Now you really must wonder if I'm doing okay.

I am. But things have been BUSY! Fun, but busy.

The main reason however for all of this is - my girls took a trip to Grandma's, by themselves. Well, I did drive them, but then I turned myself around and came back home with just Ethan. And for 4 days and 3 nights they kicked off their summer having the time of their lives with Grandma and Grandpa.


They didn't miss us at all. Seriously, my mom would ask them if they wanted to call us and they'd say, "No, not today!" I think Anthony and I missed them more than they did us. Actually I know we did. The first day and a half we felt completely lost and didn't know what to do with ourselves. By the last day we had kind of gotten used to it and were actually enjoying just having 1 baby boy to give all our attention to. But Saturday afternoon we were so excited to see our girls again.


We didn't, however, miss them so much that we never want to do it again. Within 20 minutes of getting home Natalie was asking when she could go again. And this morning after all the fighting I think she just might get her wish sooner than she thinks!


P.S. The pictures are thanks to the girls. I couldn't go without pictures so I sent my old camera with them.

1 comment:

Adam and Sherry said...

SO FUN!!! Grandma and Grandpa's house is the best place to be!!! I know my kids love it. Tell them HI for me and if they would like an invite to my blog just get me their email :)