Monday, June 22, 2009

Sending Out an S.O.S.

Today I found Ethan here:
He was trapped in a sea of pink.
I mean, a boy could really get lost in there...really.
So, I'm sending out an S.O.S.
To those of you who are wondering what to get this BOY for his birthday...
you have the chance to help save him from the sea of never ending pink that is our house.
Note next picture.
He is a BOY playing with a pink polka dot wand.
Does anyone else see a problem?
And look!
He has thousands of other pink toys and trinkets to play with.
(Even a few pink monkeys.)


Its tough for a man (I mean boy) to work under these conditions.


In the end, you've just got to find a way to escape the pink mess.

This post came to mind today as I found Ethan literally trapped in the girl's room. Their room was such a mess (which I must add is typical of EVERY day, and yes, we do make them clean it every day so that if they get up at night they won't break their necks.) it looked like one of their pink monkeys threw up in there. Truthfully, I'm not one bit bothered by the fact that Ethan plays with pink toys. But, he IS a boy...and his birthday IS fast approaching, and it would be nice to start seeing some blue around here to balance out there house.

No comments: